Monday, August 20, 2007

Beach Reunion

Last weekend I went to a reunion with my college friends in Cali and here are a few pictures from our fun weekend. It was so great to see everyone again and I am now the only married friend without kids! I can't believe it...we really need to get on the ball! They are all so cute and I miss them all already! None of these pictures will be in order and I'm sad that one of them is sideways but you get the picture. (I changed to rotated the picture but when I posted it it was still sideways...sad day)





1 comment:

monica said...

Kristen, you take such great pictures! I love looking at them. Will you take some pictures of two super cute little boys? I haven't gotten it done yet, and you do a way better job than anywhere I would take them and I love your candids. Oh and your house is PAINTED! Yeah!!!