Sunday, January 25, 2009

Newport

Our favorite family restaurant in Newport is The Crab Cooker. When my Mom was young she use to go there with her family, so when we started taking trips to California my Mom decided to carry on the tradition. And boy are we every glad she did! We always take pictures by the side of the restaurant after we eat so we have may throughout the years. I especially love this years pictures. We just wished that my brother and his family were with us! We missed you guys!

These two are so funny together, they are definitely the Hams of the family.





5 comments:

josieposie said...

kris - cute pictures, that red background is great. as if molly and martha won't be correcting you on this one though, it's Newport, there, i had to get that off my chest.

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

What a cute family you have.

Wright Life said...

Josie, Woops! I corrected it just for you, and for me becaue I felt dumb!

Magen said...

Your pics are amazing!

The Johnson Journey said...

Those are some cute pictures Kris! You should be a photographer. You've been busy on blogger too... I'm impressed. I can't wait to see you!