Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Alcatraz

My Mom sent me Flat Stanley from her 3rd grade class she was teaching so we decided to go visit Alcatraz. It was a beautiful day and we had a lot of fun.
Here are some of his adventures...and ours
On the way to the island.
There were a ton of random small doors in the corridors before you got into the prison. (They were Flat size! Please see above picture)
City view on the agave trail
Golden Gate Bridge





We couldn't go to SF without stopping at Ghiradelli square for some hot chocolate

5 comments:

molly said...

Are you living near the city? Because if so Anne and I do to and we should go to dinner or something. Beautiful pictures!

katie and co. said...

These photos are amazing! We miss you but it looks like you're having so much fun together in Cali. Sometime will you email me your address where you're staying so I can send you a Christmas card? katie@artichokeink.com

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

Ok you are lucky I still check this blog! New pictures yay!!! I LOVE those pictures with flat what's his name. It's totally like the movie Amelie, except not a garden gnome I suppose. You both look great. I just love you. It was so fun to visit. Call me!

andrea said...

Yay updates on your blog :) Love the pictures!

Martha Blood said...

I am slow reading your blog! I just wanted to let you know how much the 3rd graders loved the pictures of Flat Stanley at Alcatraz. That Flat Stanley really gets around and so do you and Donavon!