Saturday, May 1, 2010

FOR SALE

So we are moving in a month and are selling a few things. If anyone is interested please let me know.

First Item...
Vintage Couch
Was my Grandma's and my Dad remembers it when he was a youngster. I wish SO much I could keep it but there is no way it will fit into our new place, I had great plans of painting the wood and recovering it. It would have been beautiful, but now YOU can make it beautiful!!
**SOLD**






Second item...
Sleeper sofa.
Recently recovered in a cream covered chenille fabric.
New foam cushions and backing.
Great condition!! We had it in our house for about a year and only sat on it about 20 times.
Bed (full size) is used but I am including a foam topper for FREEEEEEE.
**SOLD**




3 comments:

monica said...

We'll still take your grandma's sofa, if that's okay.

Victoria said...

Did you selll th sofa sleeper?

andrea said...

Oh man I wish I had got here in time for that vintage couch, how cute!! Good luck on your move!