Thursday, October 18, 2007

I've been tagged by Monica (about 2 weeks ago!)

5 things I was doing 10 years ago. (I was 14!)
1. Going to church dances
2. Swimming in the ocean...ahh California!
3. Dreaming of JTT! Here is a fun little story for your reading pleasure...I can't believe I’m writing this!...
When I first moved to California my neighbor invited me to go to a taping of Home Improvement and I was so excited! When we go there I said to them, I heard that Zachary Thy Bryan lives in our town...and before I even finished my sentence they said, Oh, that's who we are coming to see! I froze! I couldn't believe my 14 year old ears. After the taping we went up to his dressing room and while they talked to Zach and his family I stood there with a big smile on my face not able to say a WORD! And the most wonderful thing happened, the one and only Jonathan Taylor Thomas walked by the door and said hi. I about died! It was a wonderful day!
4. Starting High School
5. Meeting new friends

5 things on my "to do list" today
1. Paint my house
2. Finish unpacking
3. Go to a baby shower for Jill
4. Organize my crazy house
5. Eat

5 things I would do if I had a million dollars
1. Pay for Donavon's school!!
2. Pay back school loans!!
3. Invest!!
4. Go to Europe with D and stay there for a month, or at least until we've had enough
5. Buy something cool...there are too many things

5 things I would never wear again.
1. Neon green plaid pants. (I'm even sorry to mention it)
2. Neon green plaid pants with clear jelly sandals!! I am a victim!
3. As you can see from the first two I went through a bad wardrobe time in my life and do not even want to finish 4 and 5

5 favorite toys
1. CAMERA!
2. Laptop
3. BIKE!!
4. Sewing Machine
5. Um...cars because they take us to cool places

5 People I'm tagging
1. Becky
2. Shelly
3. Mom
4. Jill Justman
5. Magen

1 comment:

monica said...

Kristen, I am so envious you met JTT! I was in love with him! Lucky you! I had a poster of him in my closet, along with Leo, Brian Austin Greene, and Freddie Prinze, Jr.