Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Cute Colin!

My sister Amy and her little boy Colin came to AZ a few weeks ago. We were so excited to have them here! They live in San Diego, Ca and had to evacuate because of the fires but their house was just fine. We just wish that my brother in law Brien was able to come and join in on the fun too. One afternoon we went over to the Desert Ridge Marriott to take some pictures of Colin. He is such a cute kid! We had a fun photo shoot so have fun looking at the pictures!


5 comments:

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

Oh he is so cute, I love the curly Blood hair! Tell Amy hi for me, I've always loved Amy. That is so good that their house was ok, that is so scary. We miss you guys Kris, what's going on!

mrs. timberlake said...

LOVE the pictures, Kristen. Want to take pictures of my girls? You name the date and the price!!!

monica said...

Kristen, you are so good. I love the rock licking pic. So Colin. He's a cute subject.

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

Ok, so I keep checking for pics of your new place, even though we saw it but just not painted and furnished, post some pics woman!

Magen said...

you seriously take such great pics!!!! i wish i had a camera like yours...guess i better start saving up!