Sunday, November 18, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Look at this scary picture! MONICA, YOU 'RE A GH...GH...GH...GHOST! Here is my Mom's halloween costume. She was one of the people who show dogs at those big dog shows. She even ran around in a circle with the dog dragging behind her. It was hilarious!
Here she is with my Dad, he was a newspaper printer man. His shirt said Times Mirror. Suzie (the dog) was just waiting for my Mom to drop that dog so she could get it!

And off she goes. Look at that dog's form. You can just tell that he is of good breed and his teeth are in immaculate condition. That dog is sure to win the Eukanuba best in show!


Here is Matthew...I mean spider man relaxing on the couch. I love this picture!
Here is the whole spider man family. James is the newspaper boss, Tim is Peter Parker, and Monica is the secretary (I forgot her name) They had great costumes!
So the plan was to have our traditional Halloween spook dinner on Monday night. On Friday night my Mom found out that my Dad was going to be out of town on Monday so we decided to have our dinner that night. We had to come up with costumes last minute so I am a scary bride (notice the machete...EEKS!) and Donavon is a Melaleuca customer. When I worked for Melaleuca they gave us all jump suits and I got one for D. Fancy!
That knife got old so I decided to be the run away bride instead.

1 comment:

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

That dog trainer costume was the FUNNIEST costume of the year! I laughed so hard. I am stealing that idea for next year! Great job everyone!