Saturday, December 15, 2007

Our House

I wanted to get some things up on the wall before I posted some pictures, so here you go! It is still a work in progress, but this is what we have so far.

Here is our red kitchen. It is so cozy!
A view of our living room.
Here is the chair that we got recovered. There were some problems with it but we still love how it turned out.
My brother Tim made this shelf! He is so talented.
We don't have any room to hang our stocking so that candle stick is holding them up right now. I'll have to remember to take them down before Santa fills them!
Here is our office. We Love the color!
This isn't the best picture but here is the office again.
Here is the cabinet at the top of the stairs I got for a steel of a deal! I still don't know what to put on it. Any suggestions?
This is my new favorite Christmas decoration.
Here is our living room all decorated for Christmas. Do you like our tiny tiney tree?

5 comments:

Shelly B. said...

Your house looks darling! I love it!

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

I love, love, love your cute house. I can't wait to see it. The girls want to stay for a month. Is that OK?

Magen said...

i want to come stay with you...next reunion should be in az!

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

Oh Kris I love the house, thanks for the pics, you have SUCH good taste of course. Maybe you should come decorate my house one day, when I finally get one:)

Unknown said...

I loved all of your posts. I think you should put extra blankets and board games in that chest.