Saturday, December 15, 2007

A Christmas Outing Part 1

The other week we went down to Gilbert and Mesa to visit our Hughes cousins. We breakfast for dinner and it was delicious! Then it was off to the temple to see the lights.


My cousin Katie made this! I am determined to make this by next Christmas. Here we are in front of a HUGE lemon tree. We took a ton of pictures and this was pretty much the best one that turned out. I am debating on this to be our Christmas card this year.
It was the above picture or this. I think i've changed my mind. Merry Christmas Everyone!!
I love how this picture turned out. I just love temple Christmas lights. Way to go Mesa Temple!!

5 comments:

Shelly B. said...

I love the cute countdown thing. So cute. And that picture of you guys and the lemon tree is so great!

monica said...

I agree with Ji Yuan, very creative. Love the new pictures, Kristen. That green in the office looks so good.

Magen said...

i love the christmas countdown...i am going to make one!

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

I love Christmas temple lights too, we still need to get to SLC this year to see them. Have a wonderful Christmas, love you!

katie and co. said...

Hi! We had such a great time that night, even though our kids were totally wired! So fun that you posted the countdown. If you want to borrow mine you can! Hope you are having a great Christmas!
Katie