Friday, September 5, 2008

Park Fun

On our way to Oregon to visit Donavon's family we made a pit stop in Sacrament to visit my sister and her cute family. We ate Chinese food, watched the Olympics and stayed up late eating ice cream. What could be better. The next morning we took the girls to the park.

Donavon taught Emily how to throw a frisbee. She got really good at a tomahawk throw. Molls loved playing



Heidi liked to play hide and seek with me. She's not so keen on smiling yet, but she sure is cute!!

This flower is in my sister's yard! Can you believe it? Just to let you know the squiggly part of the flower is not soft. That was my first question. I want these flowers in my yard!


Thanks for the fun visit Carruths!! We can't wait to see you again!

1 comment:

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

Come back anytime! I'll have more ice cream ready.