Saturday, March 14, 2009

I was in Guatemala for two weeks on a medical mission. It was awesome. We saw close to 4000 patients. We worked hard and got to do a little sight seeing while I was there. While I was gone K had a reunion with some of her old college roomates. Here are some pictures from my trip and some from K's weekend of fun. View from the top of Volcano Pacaya. You can see the top of three other volcano's in the distance.
This was at a coffee plantation. They lay the processed beens out on these large tile slabs to dry in the sun.
Line at the clinic in the morning when we got there. We had so many people that we had to turn away a lot of them.
Typical Guatemalan clothes for women and girls.
Some very cool street art they did one day.

1 comment:

The Johnson Journey said...

Hey D! Thanks for letting us visit, and aren't those sand street arts amazing? I can't believe that they walk all over them and destroy them after. It's beautiful.