Wednesday, January 2, 2008

The weekend of the aprons!

So this year, I decided to make aprons for gifts. My sister was getting her girls a play kitchen and asked if I could make them all aprons. Then I saw a picture on the internet of an apron that looks like a santa suit and HAD to make them for some family members. I had been very busy with work/church calling and other things I was trying to get done down the house and then I got sick. So basically I had 1 weekend to make 8 aprons and it took me two full days, but I was so glad I made them because they turned out SO cute! I was so sick of the aprons I made for my sister and her girls that I didn't take a picture of them, but she said she will be sending some pictures soon so I can post them.

1 comment:

monica said...

I love my apron! And yours looks so cute with green backdrop. Very festive!