Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Merry Christmas Day

After we opened presents we headed over to my parents house for a brunch. My Mom gets my Dad a toy every year and this year he got a helicopter! It is so cool! While the girls congregated int he kitchen, the boys congregated in the living room and played. Every time it crashed we would hear all the boys laughing. It was really funny. It was like they were all 10 again. Matthew got Hungry Hungry Hippo from my parents and it quickly turned into a tournament. It was fun to play, I haven't played that game since I was a kid.


Merry Christmas! I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas this year!!


1 comment:

Judds said...

Cute apron! Amazing pictures! You are so creative. Fabulous man ring, I'm sure Donavon love it. I also love you new house. It looks so cute. I am jealous! We'll have to come visit you.