Thursday, March 27, 2008

Adventures in Portland

Models? I think so

Some of the Wright Fam with the newlyweds Chris and Kenni.

Boy cousins. The Wright Brothers (some of them)
This is another brother, Jaron. Ladies he's single!

D and his cute Mom
The picture makes me laugh!
This is Spencer and Jasmin. They are some of our favorite people...ever...and I'm not kidding
Ahhh...true love

The is Giles. He's British. Just kidding, he really isn't but he sure looks like he should be. He is very delightful to be around.
Thanks Monica for letting me borrow your dress! It worked out great!

Mom and Dad Wright
Donavon! Look out!! He's trying to punch you!! Oh, he's just joking? Few.
???????
This is where D got my ring....AHHH Cute!
So when Donavon's dad was in Dental school in Portland they rented a house across the street from a Mausoleum. He was hired on to be the guard at night and if the alarm went off he would go over and see what was up. Donavon would always talk about it so when we decided to go check it out. It was fun walking through because D would say he remembered certain things about being there and then we would run right into them. Like the fountain, or the huge staircase. I have to admit though, it was pretty creepy. There were parts that were really dark, and it was too quiet. We kept finding more hallways and at one point we got a little lost it. It was like a huge labyrinth. We found the elevator and when we hit the button we could hear this eerie creeping, thudding, griding noise and we all looked at each other like, oh great. we're going to die. Donavon even said, " and this is how they get their business." it was pretty creepy and if you know me at all I'm even surprised at myself that I got on that thing! All in all it was an experience and a half but it was a lot of fun!





The is the view from Donavon's Aunt and Uncle's house in Portland. We saw this the two mornings we woke up. Beautiful!

1 comment:

Cronin Family said...

That last picture really makes me miss Portland. I'm jealous that you were there!