Friday, March 28, 2008

Happy B-day Jaron


Hey everyone, its D. Every once in a while I sneak on to K's blog and post some pics. Usually K, gets on and deletes them. I thought this was a neat picture of one of my brothers Jaron, doing some kind of stall. Lets see how long this lasts before K finds out.

*whatever loves! Happy Birthday Jaron! I posted another one of my favorite pic of him (the top one)
PS.  This is Kristen and I promise that I am not a mean controlling wife.  He even posted the last two entries and I only erased one thing he posted...that's it...and i'm stick to it....amen.

2 comments:

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

Such a cute little girl, she looks British, who knows why:) And the dog, please, I am dying to get a dog, love it! Nice moves on the mtn, wish I could bust out like that.

Matt, Julee, Carlee, Danilyn and Peter said...

Donovan,
I like the pictures. You ought to be allowed to make more entries. Julee and I take turnes. Well, talk to you later
matt