Tuesday, March 4, 2008

HAWAII!! The next few days

The next few days we went to visit a light house on the south side of the Island. As you can see it is out on a peninsula so there is water all around you. This time of the year you can see whales jumping all around you. It is very cool.




We found this guy in our BED! OK, just kidding. He was hanging out at the lighthouse. I though for sure he would jump and me and inject his scary venom and I would die but he just hung out quietly. I like Hawaii spiders, they are nice.

4 comments:

monica said...

i love the peninsula picture. so pretty.

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

I thought you found Donavon in your bed. Um, duh, I thought, I hope he's there.

The Johnson Journey said...

Kris! It looks like you had so much fun, and I'd say that vacation was well deserved. Those pictures are gorgeous! Hawaii looks beautiful, maybe we'll go someday! :) Keep posting your pictures, I love them and I can't wait to see your puppy.

Courtney said...

um i can totally see how much time i am going to waste checking out everyone's blog now. i love it. hawaii was probably amazing and i really wish you would have taken me with you. reno is making my skin so pasty it's tragic. and i seriously want to see pics of the puppy as well. dang i wish we had a dog...