Thursday, October 2, 2008

I want to stay here

The Clayoquot Wilderness Resort in British Columbia, Canada. The rooms are actually tents in the middle of an amazing forest! Here is an example of the rooms. And the bathrooms
And the general beauty!
P.S. This is how you get to the resort...

"Simply get yourself to Vancouver, British Columbia and we'll take care of everything else.
Guests flying in from Vancouver enjoy VIP guest services from our preferred seaplane partner, Sea Air on specific resort-chartered flights."

What an ADVENTURE! I'm totally up for it. Anyone want to go with me? Go the their website http://www.wildretreat.com/ Too bad it's pretty expensive otherwise I'd be there right now! Maybe one day...in like 40 years!

8 comments:

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

Ooh, I'm in! Let me know when you're going - 40 years from now.

Magen said...

that place looks amazing! i want to go!

Alicia Vial Beesley said...

this place looks amazing. Sorry about not stopping by. I forgot you were all there. I'm coming into phonix again on Thursday night, maybe we can meet up.

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

Umm yes please. Count me in in say...5-10 years. I loved talking to you on the phone, we need to do it more often, and a Christmas reunion to mexico should start being in the plans.

The Johnson Journey said...

I want to go for sure! Holy smokes... that is Hawaii's rival. I can smell the mountain air now.

The Johnson Journey said...

Thanks for the message Kris. You're fabulous. Everything is fine with me, I just decided that I should talk to the people instead of the post. :) Love you!

Courtney said...

kris there is a place like that in CA - in between San Fran and Half Moon Bay. It's called Costanoa and it's sweet. you can check it out at costanoa.com

Hailey Vial said...

That place looks heavenly! Hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving!