Saturday, November 15, 2008

Beaarrrrrrrrrr

We stayed at my parent's house the other weekend to watch their dogs while they are were out of town.  When my parent's dogs and Bear get together they always get into trouble.  I got home from work one day and Bear had a big piece of tape stuck to him.  I searched all over for the role of tape and couldn't find it anywhere.  We call the 3 dogs the gang because that is exactly what they are!  We came home another night and they ate a bag of white chocolate chips with red and green swirls.  Later that day all 3 of them were throwing up and one of the piles had part of a lizard in it!  Gross!  Although they are kind of crazy we still love them!  
That is Suzie's face to the right of the picture.  She treats Bear like her child, it's really cute.  She'll bring him food and if Lola, my parent's other dog, is being mean to Bear she'll jump in.  That is why Suzie is in this picture.  She thinks I'm being mean to cute Bear.

No comments: