Monday, November 17, 2008

Ewww...and an update

Not too long ago I took Bear for a walk and felt something wet on my sandal, and figured I just stepped in some water. Then I remembered I live in AZ and there usually aren't any puddles so I took my shoe off and found this little creature. Lovely. (I took this picture on my cell phone so if you can't see what it is it is a squished cricket!)
On to the update! Donavon finished his book study part of med school!!! He started his first rotation last Month here in Phoenix. He is home A LOT more now and even better when he is home he isn't studying!! We even watched a movie during the week together! I know, pure excitement! That has not happened in 2 years! He has been working in the VA hospital for the past two weeks and has some really funny stories when he comes home. Who knew being a Doctor could provide such entertainment! A big shout out to Tony M for showing D the ropes!
We also have heard where we will be during our 4th year! During his 4th year he visits 4 residency programs around the country for 1 month each and then has a 6 month core rotation at another residency program. So drum roll please, here is where we will be:
June: Denver
Nov - Jan: San Francisco!
The rest of the year we will be here in Phoenix for his core.
I can't believe we are already in his 3rd year! It has gone by so fast in no time at all we will be a Doctor! Crazy!

2 comments:

mrs. timberlake said...

HI HI HI
Kristen!

Ahhh, my heart melted with the shout out to Tony... BUT, really Tony hearts Dr. Wright. He honestly have him a big compliment last week. I don't remember the word he used... but it will come to me.

Anyhizzle, call me about details for Saturday.

Me.

Cronin Family said...

Dude! You know we live in Denver, right? I get to have you here for a whole month? Awesome. We can't wait!