Sunday, November 16, 2008

Halloween Adventures

Well, Happy Belated Halloween! This year Donavon went as a Podiatrist (easy costume), and I went as a foot. haha, we are so creative. This is a HORRIBLE picture of us (I think in the history of D&K), but it is the best one we have in our costume.


Our camera wasn't working so I was being the model for D while he figure it out. Hmmm...maybe model is the wrong word here. More like scary looking wife who looks like a deer in the headlights thanks to the flash. This year my Dad was a Chef, and my Mom was a witch. I love her socks


Tim and the Fam came up for the festivities and they had the cutest costumes! James was a dragon & Matthew was a knight.

AHH, A scary Dragon! Look out!
The Knight with his loot



These kids are so darling.

How cute is this? Knight Matthew in his converse.

We went to a Halloween party earlier in the week and made werewolf cupcakes. Donavon was my sous-chef and did a great job! He was in charge of everything but the frosting the cupcakes. When we mixed the coloring in the frosting I though it looked too dark so I started adding some other colors to it and they turned out dark purple! OH well, they are still dang cute!
Cupcakes in progress...marshmallows with fruit rollups


The finished product (minus the teeth, we ran out of frosting)


2 comments:

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

Oh my gosh. Martha looks sooooo scary. I'm a little concerned. You look just like a foot, by the way.

monica said...

Cute pictures!

I'm sad we didn't get to see you guys yesterday. I've been wanting to see your hair. Do you like it darker? I guess I'll just have to wait until Saturday. Are you counting down the days like me? I cannot wait.